Monday, February 8, 2010

Is Your Body Getting Enough Oxygen?

Is Your Body Getting Enough Oxygen?

Do you feel tired all the time even though you get eight hours of sleep a night? Do your muscles throb every time you complete a workout even though you exercise every day? Do you experience occasional irritability for no apparent reason? If you answered yes to any of these questions, your problem may be a lack of adequate levels of oxygen in the blood.  That’s exactly how I use to feel.  Sometimes I even felt that if I could only breath better, I would feel better.  With our environment the way it is, our bodies are not getting sufficient  oxygen.  The body was made to be able to heal itself and it can with the right amount of circulation and oxygen within the body.

After 2 years of just hanging around the house in extreme pain I found the Original Sun Ancon Chi Machine and the Hothouse.  Within 6 weeks my pain was gone and my deep depression started to lift.  I didn’t know at the time why I was feeling better.   After doing some research I found out that both medical machines increase the circulation and the oxygenate the body.  The body started to loosen up and heal itself.  I cannot say enough about what I have seen these machines do for others.  There is hope if you are willing to put the time and effort into it.  During those 2 years I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia.  In April of 2010 it will be 5 years since I found these amazing machines and I still use them every day.  My Fibromyalgia flares up about twice a year to remind me to be grateful.

To find out more about these amazing machines and how you can own your own go to  http://wwwTheChiMachineCompany.com

Opening my new office in Rogers, MN on February 9th, 2010.  Call 763-633-5555 for an appt.

[Via http://jocelynewalberg.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment