Thursday, October 1, 2009

I feel like I am in my 30's again!

Don’t cats have a great life? I went in to take some pics and Aleka figured it was time for a belly rub

Too bad that’s not a good thing to feel like I’m back in my 30’s This is a lot like I felt when I first got diagnosed with lupus. Every evening I go through hours of chills and creepy skin…then my face gets red and I feel like I am burning up a few hours later.

My right leg is soooooooo swollen! Tonight the swelling has moved above the knee and is all the way up to my butt. I have on even roomier sweat pants than last night and the whole right leg is tight against the material It’s owie to bend my right leg and it won’t fold up at the right angle. I can bend my left knee just fine…and that’s my bad one!

I even found a lesion on my hip JUST like the one I had 23 years ago that the doc saw and then knew I had lupus. Hmmmmm…..what’s going on? I forgot to ask the doc to do a SED rate and CRP. I hope I can remember to call tomorrow and have it added to my blood tests I need to get done. From the pain all over my body, I’d say the tests will find plenty of inflammation. My 800 mg Motrins aren’t even touching this pain and soreness.

Beth and Luc are on a diet. That’s good for me The last 2 nights I got their restaurant leftovers. Tonight it was HoJo’s clam strips. Yesterday was two kinds of Chinese food. YES! After I cut up vegies for the freezer, I don’t feel like cooking. Today I did 10 quarts of salsa.

I should have put a quarter on the onions in the bowl in the last pic. That is a 2 gallon bowl and those are good sized onions. Sometimes it’s hard to tell size in pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment