Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early riser

I never got to sleep last night until about 6am as the day before I was sleeping from 11pm to 7pm the next day, my body feels like ive just been ran over by a car and this morning I was walking as if I shit myself lol.. So the cowboy look isnt so good when I had to drop my boy off at school…

This is the first time I have managed to get up in the last 4 weeks to take my son to school, and I am beginning to think is the amitripline working or is it the new super strength vitamins I got yesterday from Holland and Barret..

  • B-100, vitamin B complex (1 a day)
  • Mega Vitamin, high strength vita mins

They are both massive tablets and only look acceptable for a horse to eat not me..

On a more personal note, I sat and thought about one of my friends who died in Northern Ireland during my time as a soldier serving in Northern Ireland, Lest we forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment