Friday, November 20, 2009

Ouchies

My days and nights are all mixed up. I went to bed about 6 this morning and woke up at noon because someone was at my door. Then soon after, my health aide came to help. Not long after she left, the mechanic drove my van here and I drove him back to his shop. Next…to the food shelf. Two guys from my church were there and they followed me home and brought my food in for me!

Mary Lou found me outside, then Beth and Luc came to visit. It was dark out by the time I got to sit down at the computer and try to catch up with things.

This is a new one….not only are my knees swollen, but the side bumps from the inside of my knees swelled up bigger than I have ever seen them. When I walk, they bump together. Owies! Creepy skin and arthritis pain together My neck does not hold up right and the hump on my back is extra swollen and sore. My neck lymphs are swollen, my tongue is swollen. My shoulders are AWFUL!

I have a couple of lab slips for blood tests. The doc is doing CRP and SED rate since I asked him to. He misunderstood WHY I wanted them and wrote it was for myasthenia gravis. It’s for MCTD….mixed connective tissue disease. I think he forgot I have that. My guess is the results will be wicked high. Ouch. IVIg….I long for your healing swirl of plasma!

No comments:

Post a Comment