Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ups and Downs

This post will be coming at you in list form due to lethargy and brain fog

This week’s positives:

  • Trusty sidekick has been promoted to partner in crime, I am no longer alone in the search for solutions!
  • I have started a journal of symptoms, diet, exercise etc etc to try and figure this whole mess out.
  • I have started to take Magnesium and Calcium which is meant to help me sleep better and my muscles hurt less.
  • I finished my first TAFE subject!
  • I got a love letter in the mail:)

This week’s negatives:

  • Extreme fatigue, weakness, pain and brain fog.
  • Onset of new weirdy symptoms that are not welcome here!
  1. The spooty symptom award winner has gone large with me experiencing the nauseaus-dizzy-spinning symptoms both day and night when I am ‘tired’ making it very difficult sometimes to walk and do things. I feel very off balance and like i’m going to ‘fall off’. I have to hang on to things to get about and walk very slowly to stop the spinning feeling and falling down. Being ‘tired’ makes me feel like i’m going to throw up and pass out.
  2. Feeling completely worn out after the most minor exertion eg: huffing and puffing, having difficulty catching my breath, heart thumping and racing, deep breathing after doing something as simple as getting out of bed, getting a glass of water, walking slowly up the back steps or checking the mail.
  3. Crazy pain, not just the usual ’sore’ type but this week I have experienced a whole new bunch including ’stabbing’ ‘pin pricking’ ‘prickling’ as well as ‘aching’ and ‘twinging’. Pain intense enough it keeps me from sleeping, scares me in the dark of the night and feels like my nerve endings are exploding.
  • Lonliness, frustration anger and sadness. Wanting to give up.

Yours snoozily m:)

[Via http://littleweirdy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment